I'm the founder of Wonderland scanlations. We're bringing monthly English scanlation of a manga named Pandora Hearts.
Currently we're processing in making a free online magazine: Pandora Hearts - Unbirthday. This online magazine contains miscellaneous stuffs related to Pandora Hearts, for example: scans, gallery, fanworks, official extras manga, official novel, wiki, games... that we can find and produce.
Above is the demo cover of the magazine. It has a Vietnamese version that nearly done. So now we're looking for staffs to complete the International English version.
Here are current staffs of the International team. We're recruiting for new staffs.
1. nova_crystal - founder, layout page, typeset, cleaning raws, graphics design.
2. celestial_m00n - graphics design, colorist, edit.
3. rockz97 - proof reader.
4. niku03 - layout pager.
5. annykawasaki - proof reader, beta reader.
6. classicgirl1325 - proof reader, beta reader.
7. hanakotoba_fic - Japanese to English translator, proof reader, beta reader, general editing.
8. gommyommy - proof reader, beta reader.
9. elliotismywaifu - proof reader
10. sara_js - proof reader, beta reader.
11. evilisdaily - content hunter, creative manager.
So, we need more member participating in the following positions (bold is really really must have)
1. Japanese to English translator.
3. Proof Reader.
4. Beta Reader.
6. Layout pager.
We also need members to contribute their fanworks (fanarts, fanfictions, reviews, previews, thoughts,...) , scans, doujinshi scans, photos, merchandises, official stuffs, news... they have. We prefer those that haven't been posted online before. After the magazine release, you can post them anywhere you want.
As for members who contribute articles like fanfictions, reviews... your works will be decorated by our designers. :)
We also need recommendations, suggestions, ideas. What should we put in the magazine? Note that we'll not put anything received from you guys on Unbirthday. We must choose everything carefully to not make the magazine becomes crappy. Of course, all the original stuffs that haven't posted online will be automatically accepted.
If you have any ideas, questions, complaints... please leave a comment here. (Annonymous can comment.)